What ?

 

Our liners come in 9cm pots in trays of 20. We can fit roughly 28 trays of shrubs/perennials or 24 trays of tall grasses onto one Danish trolley.

 

 

 

 

Our plugs come in trays of either 54 (4cm) or 104 (3.5cm). We can fit 40 trays of plugs onto one Danish trolley.

Of course you can mix plug and liner trays in one delivery.

 

Where ?

We deliver weekly across the UK & Europe. 

 

How ?

Here at Seiont, we believe that small businesses should be given the same opportunity as the big ones. Hence there is no minimum order. We deliver on Danish trolleys.

 

If you are able to fill a trolley ( 28 trays ), delivery is free to the UK Mainland.

 

If you do not manage to fill a trolley, we pay for the space you fill:

 

It costs us £ 66 to send out a trolley, if you fill it 75 %, you will then only pay the for the remaining 25 % of space ( £ 16.50 ) and we pay the rest !!

 

Or, how about sharing a trolley with another nursery or garden centre near you ??

 

Give us a ring, tell us your post code and we might be able to recommend someone near you.